- February 26th, 2022
- Country Team Updates & Revitalization Series, Webinars
- 0 Comments
- Country Team Updates and Revitalization Webinar Series #2 – School Nutrition in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
This is the second webinar in our series of Country Team Updates and Revitalization Webinar and it focuses on updates from our team in St. Vincent and the Grenadines . During this discussion on School Nutrition in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, you’ll hear from several presenters who will clarify what work has been done and the potential role of the country teams in sustaining project work for the achievement of interventions.
The presenters are:
- Prof. Alafia Samuels – Professor, Caribbean Institute for Health Research, University of the West Indies, Jamaica
- Prof. Fitzroy Henry – Professor of Public Health Nutrition University of Technology, Jamaica
View/download the webinar presentation slides here.
About the Series:
The FaN Country Team Update and Revitalization webinar series plans to strengthen coordination between FaN, its country team and project interventions. Each webinar will be set within a specific theme/priority (for example Dietary Patterns, School Nutrition etc.) to clarify what work has been done and the potential role of the country teams in sustaining project work for the achievement of interventions
The main objectives of the webinars are to:
- Share FaN research and interventions in each county and use a participatory approach to understand and achieve project results.
- Improve knowledge-sharing and networking of project results, through social media and other traditional means.
- Strengthen in-country capacity for sustainability of project intervention outputs.