- September 28th, 2021
- Country Team Updates & Revitalization Series, Webinars
- 0 Comments
- Country Team Updates and Revitalization Webinar Series #1 – Dietary Patterns in St. Kitts and Nevis
This is the first webinar in our series of Country Team Updates and Revitalization Webinar and it focuses on updates from our team in St. Kitts and Nevis. During this discussion on Dietary Patterns in St Kitts and Nevis: Trends, Drivers and Impacts you’ll hear from several presenters who will clarify what work has been done and the potential role of the country teams in sustaining project work for the achievement of interventions.
The presenters are:
Ms. Charmaine Metivier – Research Fellow HEU Centre for Health Economics, UWI, Trinidad
Mr.Samuel Gabriel – Researcher HEU Centre for Health Economics, UWI, Trinidad
Dr. Madhuvanti Murphy – Senior Lecturer – Qualitative Research George Alleyne Chronic Disease Centre, UWI, Barbados
Prof. Fitzroy Henry – Professor of Public Health Nutrition University of Technology, Jamaica
View/download the webinar presentation slides here.
About the Series:
The FaN Country Team Update and Revitalization webinar series plans to strengthen coordination between FaN, its country team and project interventions. Each webinar will be set within a specific theme/priority (for example Dietary Patterns, School Nutrition etc.) to clarify what work has been done and the potential role of the country teams in sustaining project work for the achievement of interventions
The main objectives of the webinars are to:
- Share FaN research and interventions in each county and use a participatory approach to understand and achieve project results.
- Improve knowledge-sharing and networking of project results, through social media and other traditional means.
- Strengthen in-country capacity for sustainability of project intervention outputs.